Connecting Investors with Emerging Companies
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Austin Convention Center
Separate Registration Required
(Includes Continental Breakfast)
The inaugural Telemedicine Venture Fair provides a forum for education, structured networking and collaboration between telemedicine and mHealth start-ups and establish venture capital. This half-day session provides a collaborative environment for the investment community and emerging telehealth to unite.
The Fair includes a panel of experts from the investment community to share words of advice and experiences on strategic partnerships, venture financing, and the state of the telehealth market. It also features presentations from some of the most exciting emerging companies in the industry and networking sessions for all participants.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of important connections and partnerships between business community and investor, as we learn about the keys to successful financing and strategic ventures from those who know how it is done.
- Alexis Gilroy, JD, Partner, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, Washington, DC
Panel of Venture Capital Experts
- Alexis Gilroy, JD, Partner, Nelson Mullins Riley Scarborough, LLC, Washington, DC
- Bryan Bushick, MD, Managing Director of Ansley Capital Group, Naperville, IL
- Joe Peterson, MD, CEO of Specialists on Call, Leesburg, VA
- Jack J. Young, Director, Qualcomm Life Fund, Qualcomm Ventures, San Diego, CA