The ATA Annual Exposition is the premier venue for remote healthcare technology, featuring hundreds of vendors and institutions in the telemedicine, mHealth and HIT space. With over 6000 healthcare professionals projected to attend, ATA 2013 is the place where buyers and sellers meet to do business.
Get a preview of the show floor, the exhibitors and the products and services they will be displaying at ATA 2013
Looking to showcase your company at the world's largest telehealth trade show? Discover how to position your company as a leader in this growing field.
About the ATA 2013 Trade Show
The ATA 2013 Trade Show covers all market segments of the telemedicine industry, including:
- Remote Monitoring & Home Telehealth Systems – Equipment and peripheral devices that help providers expand their clinical outreach and allow patients to stay in the comfort of their own homes. The ATA 2013 Trade Show features dozens of remote monitoring vendors, with proven solutions for managing chronic conditions, reducing readmissions and lowering healthcare costs.
- Mobile Health (mHealth) – Wireless technology, smart phones and health apps that are making healthcare a mobile 24/7 service. ATA 2013 hosts the leading mHealth companies, showcasing new hardware and infrastructure for mobile health, along with the next big “killer apps.”
- Outsourced Clinical Service Providers – Companies that provide a full suite of outsourced specialty services: ICU, cardiology, neurology, psychology and more. Find firms at ATA 2013 that will increase provider capacity, improve service quality and cut service costs.
- Teleradiology – Off-site solutions for 24/7 radiological consultations. The ATA 2013 trade show has multiple exhibitors providing teleradiological services.
- Videoconferencing – Hardware, software and infrastructure for real-time video calls and telepresentating. See and test the latest technology that provides reliable, secure and hyper-realistic video interactions at ATA 2013.
- Health Information Technology – HIT achieves true “meaningful use” when it is used with telemedicine to deliver quality healthcare. At ATA 2013 discover the organizations that are making the most of HIT with dynamic solutions for provider efficiency and patient care.
- Hardware, Software and Equipment - Everything you need to do telemedicine, all in one huge showroom.