Each year, ATA elects Members of distinction as new Fellows. (Click here to see a list of current ATA Fellows.
) Election to the American Telemedicine Association College of Fellows is a high honor that recognizes significant achievements in telemedicine, service to the general telemedicine community, and service to ATA.
Congratulations to the ATA Fellows Class of 2015!
Fellows will be recognized during ATA 2015, May 2-5, Los Angeles
- Richard S. Bakalar, MD, Managing Director, Healthcare, KPMG, Lone Tree, Colo.
- Edward M. Brown, MD, CEO, Ontario Telemedicine Network, Toronto, ON, Canada
- A. Stewart Ferguson, PhD, Chief Technology Officer, AFHCAN, Anchorage, Alaska
- Mark A. Goldberg, MD, President and Chief Operating Officer, Parexel International, Waltham, Mass.
- Bernard A. Harris, Jr., MD, MBA, FACP, Director/President and CEO, Vesalius Ventures, Inc., Houston, Texas
- Hon Pak, MD, FAAD, Chief Medical Officer, LongView International Technology Solutions, Clarksburg, Md.