WORK AT ATA
Vacancy: Director of Membership Sales
The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) located in Washington D.C, is seeking Director, Membership Sales. The Director will develop and execute a membership sales plan, conduct outreach communications with prospective members, understand the mission and business needs of prospect organizations as they pertain to ATA’s work, and effectively convey the value proposition of ATA membership to bring organizations into the ATA community as new members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute membership sales plan across a defined prospect pool.
- Build relationships through consultative phone appointments with senior executives in health care and/or technology organizations to discuss their business issues, and convey the value propoisution of ATA membership and services.
- Conduct consultative telephone and webinar presentations to education prosepective members on our services
- Successfully negotiate and acquire new members and grow member engagement.
- Meet quarterly and anaual revenue goals through management of a membership sales pipeline with pursuits in various stages of the evaluation process.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of two years sales experience – preferably in consultative sales
- Proven ability to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Ability to conduct presentations and facilitate group discussions
- Proven negotiation and persuasion skills
- Interest in health care, telehealth and technology, and interest to learn more about ATA’s mission and members.
100% employer-paid Medical/Vision/Dental insurance, 401k retirement, life insurance, disability, annual leave accrual, paid holidays
If you are looking for a great Association to work for, the American Telemedicine Association is the place. We offer an environment for creative freedom, work-life balance, employee recognition and a strong team spirit.
Please apply via ASAE here.