WORK AT ATA
Vacancy: Coordinator of Meetings & Events
The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) is seeking a highly energetic and experienced Coordinator of Meetings and Events to support the Meetings Department. The Coordinator will assist with the development and execution of all conferences, meetings and events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist director of meetings and events and other staff in conference and meeting coordination, focusing primarily on meeting logistics
- Assume primary responsibility for event signage orders and proofing, staff and speaker housing and transportation management, shipping materials, tracking and inventory of all conference shipments, inventory and ordering of conference supplies, on-site room setup for handouts and materials, and other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Update and maintain attendee resources and agenda webpages, conference apps and internal program matrices, as assigned
- Manage and execute communication with speakers, once confirmed, and manage their needs including: audiovisual requirements, hotel accommodations, and collection of speaker presentation and materials
- Assist and manage ATA Board Meeting with meeting venue sourcing, private dinner venue sourcing, catering orders, signage and meeting material orders
- Perform other duties/special projects as assigned
- Financial management, project management, collaboration skills, strong attention to detail, solid problem solving skills. Creative, willing to think outside of the box
Education and Experience:
- Four (4) year college degree required
- 1-2 years related work experience preferred
- Meet deadlines, manage time well and perform job responsibilities without constant supervision
- Professional demeanor and comfortable working with top level executives, internal customers and vendors
100% employer-paid Medical/Vision/Dental insurance, 401k retirement, life insurance, disability, annual leave accrual, paid holidays
If you are looking for a great Association to work for, the American Telemedicine Association is the place. We offer an environment for creative freedom, work-life balance, employee recognition and a strong team spirit.
Please apply via ASAE here.