WORK AT ATA
Vacancy: Marketing & Communications Specialist
The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) located in Washington D.C, is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Marketing & Communications Associate to serve as an integral part of the organization's Marketing & Communication Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement marketing and communication campaigns, promotions, and content releases that are designed to increase market share and develop sales leads.
- Create and development of print and online advertising, email marketing, press releases, bylined articles, white papers, and marketing collateral's.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of campaigns and promotions making adjustments as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – from creative, IT and production to product marketing – to produce effective promotional materials
- Develop schedules and maintain deadlines
- Create news clips and monitor ATA, its leadership, and members in online media
- Monitor media and prepare appropriate responses to media inquiries
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including the ability to present concepts verbally
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, e-marketing tools)
- Demonstrated experience in marketing campaigns
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Graphic design experience
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (degrees in Communications, English, Marketing, Public Relations, or related fields preferred)
- Minimum 2-5 Years of experience
- Experience with HTML(required)
100% employer-paid Medical/Vision/Dental insurance, 401k retirement, life insurance, disability, annual leave accrual, paid holidays
If you are looking for a great Association to work for, the American Telemedicine Association is the place. We offer an environment for creative freedom, work-life balance, employee recognition and a strong team spirit.
Please apply via ASAE here.