The mission of the ATA Business and Finance SIG is to serve as a collaborative network and resource regarding business and financial strategies and practices for the development, sustainability, and viability of telehealth programs and businesses. This will be accomplished through:
- Sharing best practices for business models
- Promoting the inclusion of business and finance topics (as appropriate) for ATA sponsored conferences, events, and materials
- Promoting participation in structured telehealth business and finance ATA-sponsored events as well as informal networking and information sharing among members
- Recommending responses regarding proposed initiatives affecting telehealth business practices to the ATA board
- Providing education on the business of telehealth, including funding and reimbursement
Our monthly SIG calls are the second Wednesday of each month at 11:30 a.m. PST/2:30 p.m. EST and usually feature educational speakers or webinars on topics like forming public-private partnerships, telehealth reimbursement and private payers, legal considerations for telehealth startups, etc..