ATA 2013 - 18th Annual International Meeting & Trade Show
May 5-7, 2013 in Austin, TX www.ATA2013.org
The world-class, peer-reviewed educational program at ATA 2013
features 83 concurrent presentation sessions, organized into 8 hot-topic thematic tracks. This meeting has it all: business models, technology, best practices, case studies, outcomes research, industry insight and more!
Whether you are new to telemedicine or a long-time telehealth professional, ATA 2013 offers the education and professional development you need to stay informed in this rapidly changing field.
Educational Tracks at ATA 2013
- Outcomes and Evidence - The latest research on the impact of telemedicine on patients, cost reduction and service quality
- Finance and Operations - Business models, ROI analysis and key strategies for launching and growing a telemedicine program
- Best Practice and Service Delivery Models - Real lessons from the best-of-the-best existing telehealth programs
- Innovations - Cutting-edge technology, telemedicine and mHealth applications
- Public Policy - Updates on how state and federal policies are shaping the industry and practice of telemedicine
- Pediatric Telehealth Colloquium - A track dedicated to the unique needs and challenges of pediatric telemedicine
- Industry Executive Panels - Insight from the corporate world of telemedicine, featuring C-suite representatives from leading telehealth companies
To see see a full list of presentations within each track, please see the ATA 2013 Concurrent Sessions At-A-Glance
. Register today for ATA 2013.