ATA Specialty Event at HLTH VRTL 2020
Now more than ever, it’s essential for us to gather together to discuss the impact that the pandemic will have on healthcare and public health, the opportunity for more equitable care during this extraordinary time of social awareness and unrest, and consider the potential impact of the upcoming election on the future of healthcare.
HLTH VRTL is the leading platform bringing together the entire health ecosystem, focused on health innovation and transformation. You will experience:
- Perspectives from top health and political leaders
- 1:1 networking and matchmaking opportunities, including Hosted Buyer Program and Table Talks
- The latest innovations from startups
- Hard-hitting conversations on driving equity in healthcare
- Amazing entertainment for your enjoyment and relaxation
We’re thrilled to once again partner with HLTH and host a 1/2 day curated content event that will bring forth conversations about telehealth’s role in the new virtual reality, bridging the gap to under-resourced communities, the latest in telehealth policy, the importance of national preparedness for potential future pandemics, and more.
October 12-16, 2020
ATA Specialty Content Event – 10/15 2pm ET