Remote Patient Monitoring’s Role in Bridging Gaps in Rural Health Through Value-Based Care
For many reasons (location, transportation, scarce resources, economic stressors, etc.) access to quality healthcare is often a challenge for communities served by Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and Rural Health Centers (RHCs).
This webinar will explore the solutions offered by Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) to not only expand health equity and directly address social determinants of health (SDoH), but also to positively influence outcomes, empower patients, and help fulfill the Quintuple Aim of Healthcare.
Attend this expert panel discussion to discover:
- How RPM transcends quantity-over-quality healthcare models through patient-centric, value-based approaches.
- Specific strategies for successfully implementing remote monitoring programs within community care settings.
- Reimbursement opportunities for FQHCs and RHCs to deliver affordable RPM benefits to their patients.
- RPM’s role in transforming healthcare to embrace whole-person well-being, now and into the future.
- Nina Antoniotti, RN, MBA, PhD, Director of Interoperability and Patient Engagement – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Amber Brady, RN, BSN, Assistant Director of Nursing – Coal Country Community Health Center
- Bill Paschall, Senior Vice President, Growth and Strategic Accounts – Clear Arch Health
Sponsored by Clear Arch Health