Virtual Frontiers: The Evolving Role of Virtual Care in Cancer
Amidst rising healthcare costs, physician shortages, and the ongoing fight against cancer, virtual care is not just an option, it’s a necessity. The healthcare landscape is evolving rapidly, with virtual care emerging as a powerful force in reshaping how we think about cancer prevention, detection, and treatment. The intersection of virtual care and oncology offers promising solutions, however as we pivot to this new paradigm, understanding its potential and addressing inherent challenges is crucial.
This webinar explores how institutions like Transcarent and AccessHope are leveraging virtual care, expert knowledge, and advanced technologies to pioneer more effective and holistic care models to ensure better patient outcomes and experiences.
Join us to hear:
- How virtual care overcomes barriers in primary care settings, particularly in cancer prevention, by equipping PCPs with tools for effective screenings and preventive guidance.
- How virtual care can transform the prevention, detection, and treatment of cancer, filling critical gaps and extending capabilities of traditional healthcare models.
- The efficiencies and innovations virtual care brings, from expanding access to life-saving expertise to personalized experiences and proactive patient outreach.
- How the efficacy of virtual care in cancer prevention and treatment compares to traditional brick-and-mortar approaches.
- The need for action and why it is critical to start evolving the role of virtual care for every part of the cancer journey now.
- Lauren Gums, MHA, Executive Vice President of Clinic Services, Transcarent
- Helen Schnase, MD, MBA, FAAFP, Vice President, Clinic Services, Transcarent
- Todd M. Sachs, MD, Chief Medical Officer, AccessHope