The ‘Eyes’ Have It! Ocular Telehealth Use Cases for Flexible, Convenient, Effective Eye Care
Like all areas of healthcare, consumers value convenience and quality when it comes to their eye care – and ocular telehealth offers both flexible and effective routine eye care and assessments and monitoring for particular conditions and diseases. In this session, ocular clinicians and experts will present use cases for providing ocular telehealth and key regulatory considerations.
- Moderator: Lauren Daskivich – ATA Ocular SIG Co-Chair and Director, Ophthalmic Services and Eye Health Programs, Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- Chad Overman – Chief Operating Officer at 2020Now
- Giselle Ricur – Executive Director, Virtual Care, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Suzy Yu – Director of Business Strategy and Operations Support, Vision Essentials by Kaiser Permanente, Southern California Permanente Medical Group
- Wally Lovejoy – ATA Ocular SIG Co-Chair and Principal, Lovejoy Eyecare Consulting, LLC