Some of the Work We're Doing
It’s critical that our members remain up-to-date on the latest federal and state legislation impacting technology-enabled care. ATA policy experts not only help members stay informed, they help shape advocacy efforts to support the interests of our member organizations.
With the help of our members, the ATA is committed to answering important questions about the state of the telehealth market. We’re gathering and analyzing data from organizations working in the industry to gauge the maturity of markets and support organizational benchmarking.
The ATA resource library provides members easy access to educational tools and content such as practice guidelines, e-learning programs, and webinar recordings. Members also receive access to ATA’s live webinars and Business Connect Buyer’s Guide, as well as discounted pricing to ATA’s annual conferences.
Members are encouraged to join Special Interest Groups (SIGs), Regional Chapters, and State Forums where they can collaborate with peers, policy-makers, practitioners and administrators. These communities provide members access to information sharing, strategic brainstorming and guidance, and policy discussions.
- Monthly public policy webinar
- Updates on federal and state legislative and regulatory activity
- Library of telehealth legislation and regulatory proposals
- Business Connect (Buyers Guide) – a virtual B2B marketplace
- Access to member and expert-led webinars, e-learning courses, and webcast recordings
- Practice guidelines, reports, and white papers
- Access to personalized tools and resources
- Primary and secondary industry research
- Quarterly web series – Virtual Care’s “State of the State”
- Telehealth Data Clearinghouse – timely statistical information on the telehealth industry
- Complimentary registration to ATA’s educational conferences
- Access to ATA’s Special Interest Groups (SIGs), Regional Chapters, and State Forums
- Access to industry peers, experts, and thought-leaders