Virtual? Reality! American Telemedicine Association Hosts Special Event at HLTH VRTL 2020
Advancing Telehealth’s Role from Crisis to Everyday Care – October 15, 2-6pm ET
The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) is hosting a half-day deep-dive session at the HLTH VRTL 2020 event, to explore telehealth’s role in our new ‘virtual’ reality. As the nation faces a potential resurgence of the virus, and with temporary regulatory flexibilities set to expire with the emergency, what will the future of care delivery and preparedness look like? Thought leaders will set the agenda for telehealth’s role in our new ‘virtual’ reality. View the full agenda:
Telehealth IS Health
Three cases where telehealth has made a significant difference in care delivery during COVID-19.
Case 1: Sutter Health – Albert Chan, M.D., M.S., FAAFP, VP, Chief of Digital Patient Experience
Case 2: Welldoc – Anand Iyer, PhD, MBA, Chief Strategy Officer; Cathy Zaremba, Director, Product Marketing
Case 3: Empowering Virtual Care During a Pandemic – Frank Nydam, VP, Global Healthcare Alliances and Solutions, VMWare
Preparing for The Next Wave of COVID-19
- Provider: Peter Fleischut, MD, Senior VP, Chief Transformation Officer, New York Presbyterian
- Technology: Sally Frank, IoT Advisor, Health & Life Sciences | Global Black Belt, Microsoft
- Government: Dr. Kameron Matthews, CMO, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Deborah Scher, Executive Advisor to the Secretary, Secretary’s Center for Strategic Partnerships, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (moderator)
Expanding Access to Quality Care for Vulnerable Populations
- Krishna Upadhya, Senior Medical Advisor, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Angela Williams, President & CEO, Easterseals
- Megan Mahoney, MD, Clinical Professor, Medicine, Primary Care and Population Health, Stanford (moderator)
Reimagining Virtual Care with Enabling Technology
- Steve Allen, Director, Clinical Systems Segment, Health and Life Sciences, Intel
- Todd Czartoski, MD, Chief Medical Technology Officer, Providence
- Colleen Sellers, VP, Marketing, TytoCare
- Grace Cordovano, CEO and Board-Certified Patient Advocate, Enlightening Results, LLC (moderator)
Policy Update: What’s Next for Telehealth?
- Congressman David Schweikert (AZ-06)
- Congressman Mike Thompson (CA-05)
- Ann Mond Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, American Telemedicine Association (moderator)
Employers as Health Activist: Envisioning Our Return to Work
- Kendell Anders, Manager, Virtual Care Future of Work Lead, Deloitte Services LP
- Jay Compton, Managing Director, CTO, Deloitte Healthcare & ConvergeHEALTH at ConvergeHEALTH by Deloitte, Deloitte Services LP
- Eileen Radis, Principal, National Life Sciences & Health Care Human Capital Leader, Deloitte Services LP
Fireside Chat: How Did Technology Save Our Healthcare System?
- Joe Kvedar, MD, President, ATA; Professor, Harvard Medical School; Senior Advisor, Virtual Care, Mass General Brigham; Editor-in-Chief, npj Digital Medicine
- Jim Mault, MD, FACS, Founder and CEO, BioIntellisense
For more information or to REGISTER to attend the ATA event @HLTH VRTL click here!
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
The ATA’s Virtual? Reality! special event is being sponsored by Amwell, Axuall, Intel, Lumiata, TytoCare, and VMware.
HLTH VRTL, October 12-16, 2020, is the leading platform bringing together the entire health ecosystem, focused on health innovation and transformation. This year’s agenda will focus on the history-altering events of 2020 that have affected our hearts, minds, and forced us to question our current policies and business models. Visit HLTH for more!