Telehealth and Changing Models of Care for the Aging Population
Since the pandemic, healthcare has seen a shift in the types of care models being offered, especially for the aging population. Join us for this webinar to learn about the changes to the models that are being offered and tested and their benefits and challenges. We’ll take a deeper look specifically at Hospital@Home programs, their iterations, and how they are succeeding; use of Telehealth in Primary Care; and the use of Telehealth in Palliative and Hospice Care.
- Moderator: Nancy Green, Chair, ATA Healthy Aging Collaborative
- Rich Curry, PT, MBA, VP of Business Development, Health Recovery Solutions
- Stephanie Gutendorf SVP, Market Strategy and Development, Homeward
- Tahir Haque, M.D., Senior Medical Director, Biofourmis; Physician, Brigham and Women’s
- Colleen Hole, R.N., Vice President, Atrium Health
Hosted by the ATA Healthy Aging Collaborative