URAC: Focus on Quality for the Next Generation of Health Care
In this dynamic telehealth landscape, ensuring quality and fostering trust is paramount. URAC, a leader in accrediting healthcare organizations for over three decades, is at the forefront of telehealth and remote patient monitoring accreditation. Join us to gain insights from an industry leader on the current state of telehealth, URAC’s role in maintaining high standards, and the lessons we can learn from recent experiences to enhance healthcare delivery for all.
In this engaging session, URAC’s President and CEO, Dr. Shawn Griffin, will be in conversation with ATA CEO Ann Mond Johnson. They will discuss how URAC’s rigorous accreditations drive excellence and exceptional performance in patient care and services.
Key Topic Areas
- Explore the evolution of telehealth in the wake of the pandemic and gain insights into its recent developments.
- Learn about URAC’s pivotal role of shaping healthcare standards and discover how these standards promote patient-centric care.
- Discover how the pandemic prompted a reevaluation of healthcare delivery methods and learn how URAC’s partnerships with organizations deliver new patient experiences and outcomes.
- Gain insights into the invaluable lessons URAC has gleaned about maintaining quality in telehealth and the potential for improvement across all sectors of the healthcare ecosystem, from employers and payers to providers and patients.
- Shawn Griffin, MD, President and CEO, URAC
- Ann Mond Johnson, CEO, American Telemedicine Association (ATA)
Who Should Attend
Healthcare professionals, administrators, policymakers, providers, payers, and anyone interested in the intersection of telehealth, quality, and trust in healthcare.