ATA NEXUS ANNUAL CONFERENCE ANNOUNCES FIRST NINE MAIN STAGE HEADLINERS
Leaders in Healthcare and Digital Technology to Share Expert Insights May 5-7 in Phoenix, AZ
WASHINGTON, DC, February 8, 2024 – The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) today announced the first nine leaders in healthcare and digital technology who will be main stage headliners during the ATA annual conference — ATA Nexus 2024 – the industry’s most informative and essential virtual care event.
ATA Nexus, taking place May 5-7 in Phoenix, AZ, will expand upon the exceptional content, distinguished speakers, insights from industry leaders and invaluable networking opportunities that have made the ATA’s annual conference a not-to-be-missed opportunity. The ATA delivers an authentic and engaging experience that supports the growing community of dedicated virtual care stakeholders.
This year’s content will explore The Next Chapter in Virtual Care, examining our new realities, highlighting the lessons learned and sharing actionable insights and use cases, while convening the thought leaders, front-line providers and patient advocates who are defining the ‘new normal’ for tech-enabled care and prospects for the future. ATA Nexus is the place to vet emerging technologies, experience how virtual care modalities are transforming care delivery, share best practices and learn from the innovators and front-line implementors of telehealth solutions.
Main stage speakers include:
- Patrick J. Kennedy, Former U.S. Representative (D-RI) and Founder of The Kennedy Forum
- Sara Salek, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Arizona Medicaid (AHCCCS); Chair, Telehealth Advisory Committee
- Stephen K. Klasko, MD, MBA, XIR, General Catalyst; Chief Medical Officer, Abundant Venture Partners; Former President and CEO, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Brennan Spiegel, MD, MSHS, Director, Health Services Research; Director, Master’s Degree Program, Health Delivery Science; George & Dorothy Gourrich Chair, Digital Health Ethics, Cedars Sinai
- Clare Martorana, Federal Chief Information Officer, The White House | OMB (invited)
- Tom Lawry, leading AI transformation advisor and best-selling author, Hacking Healthcare
- Sree Chaguturu, MD, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, CVS Health; Incoming Chair, ATA Board of Directors
- Kristi Henderson, DNP, NP-C, FAAN, CEO, Confluent Health; Chair, ATA Board of Directors
- Bonnie Clipper, DNP, MA, MBA, RN, CENP, FACHE, FAAN, Founder & CEO, Innovation Advantage
“Reflecting telehealth’s position at the nexus of technology enabled care, we are creating a program that mirrors the transformative shifts in virtual care delivery, our commitment to spearheading this movement, as well as our focus on rebuilding trust in healthcare,” said Ann Mond Johnson, CEO of the ATA. “Our faculty of distinguished speakers are visionary healthcare executives, dynamic innovators, and industry leaders at the forefront of creating an omnichannel healthcare system.”
ATA Nexus 2024 features three full days of dynamic content, including new program formats, a bustling exhibit floor, networking and social events, and unprecedented access to speakers and other telehealth trailblazers, including:
- Four Deep Dive sessions on the hottest topics in virtual care
- Over 75 Oral and Poster Research Presentations plus CME
- NEW! System Spotlights featuring leading hospital systems on the cutting edge
- NEW! Curbside Sessions for engaging and informal “consults” with clinicians and industry experts
- Annual Telehealth Innovators Challenge highlighting early-stage companies transforming the future of healthcare
- NEW! Meet the Experts lounge in the ATA Hub
- NEW! Insights Workshop on Virtual Nursing for senior nursing leaders
- Plus over 300 speakers, hundreds of sponsors and exhibitors, and an audience packed with telehealth and virtual care stakeholders
GENERAL REGISTRATION: For more information or to register, please visit the ATA Nexus 2024 website for details and easy online registration.
MEDIA REGISTRATION: Please contact Gina Cella at email@example.com.
About the ATA
As the only organization completely focused on advancing telehealth, the American Telemedicine Association is committed to ensuring that everyone has access to safe, affordable, and appropriate care when and where they need it, enabling the system to do more good for more people. The ATA represents a broad and inclusive member network of leading healthcare delivery systems, academic institutions, technology solution providers and payers, as well as partner organizations and alliances, working to advance industry adoption of telehealth, promote responsible policy, advocate for government and market normalization, and provide education and resources to help integrate virtual care into emerging value-based delivery models.