Claim your ATA19 CME Credits by May 16
If you attended sessions at ATA19 on Monday, April 15 you are eligible for CME.
Thank you to everyone who attended ATA19! We have some exciting announcements headed your way, but first we wanted to make sure that you take advantage of the opportunity to receive CME credits for attending sessions on Monday, April 15.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 16.
Accreditation & Designation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of University of Virginia School of Medicine and American Telemedicine Association. The University of Virginia School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Virginia School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Virginia School of Medicine, as accredited provider, awards 7.5 hours of participation (consistent with the designated number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) to participants who successfully complete this educational activity. The University of Virginia School of Medicine maintains a record of participation for six (6) years.
The University of Virginia School of Nursing Continuing Education (SONCE) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The University of Virginia SONCE awards 7.5 Contact Hours for nurses who participate in this educational activity and complete the post activity evaluation.
Click here for a full listing of speaker and faculty financial disclosures.
How to claim your credit
- Go to www.cmevillage.com.
- Click on the “Learning Portal” button.
- At the top right or on the left menu bar click “Sign-In.” If you have attended a program with us before, you will enter your email address and password. If you are a new user, select “Create Account” and follow the instructions to set up your profile and password.
- Click “CE Certificate – Eval for Credit.”
- Enter CME Activity Code 135246
- Complete and submit the evaluation
- Click “Continue” when the “Claim Credit” page appears. Choose credit up to the maximum eligibility (ex 2.50)
- Click “Display Certificate.” You may print the certificate (one time only) or save to a PDF for future printing.
- For problems, contact the CME office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this post on https://med.virginia.edu/cme/