Risks and Rewards of Virtual Services
The global pandemic brought to light deficiencies within the healthcare industry. What exposures are the telemedicine and digital health markets facing now?
A panel of experts will review the current regulatory environment, and delve into the licensing challenges companies face as many operate across multiple jurisdictions. Panelists will also review the current claims environment across the key types of coverages that are crucial for telemedicine companies and they will review how the pandemic has shifted the types of claims filed, as well as their frequency and severity.
- Telemedicine, telehealth, and digital health key coverage types
- Regulatory issues
- Licensing challenges
- Relaxed laws, regulations, and immunities for this industry due to COVID-19
- The current claims environment
- Jennifer Schoenthal – Underwriter and Global Virtual Care Product Leader, Beazley
- Heather Pfeffer – Claims Manager, Beazley
- Lynn Sessions – Partner, BakerHostetler