EHI and ATA Town Hall: Shaping the Future of Health Innovation Together
Executives for Health Innovation (EHI) – formerly eHealth Initiative – a leader in healthcare innovation, ended its successful 22-year journey. As part of the transition, the ATA has been tapped to carry forward the legacy of thought leadership that EHI has nurtured during a transformative time in healthcare.
View this recording to learn about the collaboration between the ATA and EHI, the benefits of this collaboration for the industry, and the opportunities for continued engagement, industry leadership, and innovation.
Attendees of this interactive session will:
- Gain insights into the collaboration, including why EHI selected the ATA and what the collaboration means for the industry.
- Understand the engagement opportunities within the ATA and how they align with EHI’s workgroups, councils, and thought leadership events.
- Learn about the ATA’s commitment to preserving the Leadership Council.
- Be able to ask questions and interact with EHI and ATA leadership.
- Jen Covich Bordenick, Former President and CEO, EHI
- Ann Mond Johnson, CEO, the ATA
- Amy (Spickler) McDonough, Managing Director & General Manager, Fitbit Health Solutions at Google; Former Board Chair, EHI
- John Glaser, PhD, Executive-in-Residence, Harvard Medical School