Why Should You Attend Fall Forum?
ATA Fall Forum provides an intimate setting for leaders and trailblazers across the healthcare industry to connect, collaborate, and contribute to an ever-expanding dialogue about healthcare access, quality, and value. The forum features education offerings including panels, roundtables, and sessions from speakers representing a wide range of interests and organizations in the telehealth sector. That's not all! The Fall Forum exhibition showcases the latest technologies and services and provides additional opportunities to network with other telehealth professionals as attendees explore and learn about industry best practices.
Come to this year's Fall Forum and learn:
• Major challenges, trends, and legislative changes affecting the telehealth industry
• How to best leverage opportunities for interstate collaboration
• Strategies to reduce coverage and reimbursement barriers
• Taking advantage of new Medicare payment reforms
• Identifying opportunities via leading technology innovators
• Providing consumer-facing virtual care services
• The future of retail telemedicine
Join us in-person or virtually!
Click below to register to attend in person on virtually!