ATA18 Annual Conference & Expo Educational Program Now Available
The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) has announced the educational program for its ATA18 Annual Conference & Expo. The ATA18 Annual Conference & Expo will be held April 29-May 1, 2018 in Chicago at the McCormick Place Convention Center. The conference provides a platform for you and others in the telemedicine community – who are working hard to improve the quality, convenience, and affordability of healthcare – to share thoughts and experiences in ATA18’s learning environment. ATA18 also offers interested providers and professionals a first-hand understanding of the current state of this exciting, thriving and rapidly-growing healthcare sector.
With the theme Working Together to Design the Future of Healthcare, ATA18 will focus on all aspects of the telemedicine profession, providing healthcare providers, hospital systems, telehealth service providers, and insurers with innovative insights and best practices on how to build stronger, more effective telemedicine strategies to better serve patients and improve healthcare delivery.
The conference sessions will cover a range of topics across the telemedicine spectrum including:
- Dispelling myths and deploying telemedicine to underserved communities
- How telemedicine is transforming hurricane and disaster relief
- Improving cancer care through telemedicine
- Harnessing blockchain to expand telehealth
- Creating an award-winning rural-urban telehealth network
- Building a successful school-based telehealth program
- Artificial intelligence in healthcare
- And much, much more!
Early registration is open, and attendees who register before January 26th will take advantage of the great savings. Learn more and register at www.ata18.org.