ATA2022 MAIN STAGE SERIES: EXPERTS, DISRUPTERS AND DECISION-MAKERS ADDRESS THE ROLE OF TELEHEALTH IN THE REINVENTION OF HEALTHCARE
26th Annual American Telemedicine Association Conference and Expo: May 1-3, Boston
WASHINGTON, DC, APRIL 5, 2022 – The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) today announced the Main Stage lineup at ATA2022, featuring keynote presentations and fireside chats that will deliver the latest thinking on the state of telehealth and a provocative discussion on the path forward for virtual care in a hybrid delivery system. ATA2022, taking place May 1-3 in Boston, is the event of record for telehealth.
This year’s theme, Now What? Creating an Opportunity in a Time of Uncertainty, will explore what will be necessary to permanently establish telehealth in a hybrid care delivery system that includes in-person and virtual care. The ATA2022 program features dynamic discussion and sought-after thought leaders examining the critical topics of the day. Main Stage presentations include:
- Tom Lawry, Microsoft, and Ron Wyatt, MCIC, explores AI’s role in bias and equity, and how this technology needs to be integrated into our healthcare platforms
- AMA President Dr. Gerald Harmon talks with Geeta Nayyar, Salesforce, to share his insights on AMA’s evolution through the pandemic and important initiatives for the future
- Joe Kvedar, ATA’s chair of the board, will help us answer the question on everyone’s mind, Now What? providing a roadmap for the future of telehealth and virtual care
- Kristi Henderson and Sree Chaguturu outline how new hybrid care models can help reinvent the health care system
- Glenn Tullman, Transcarent, shares his insights with Sarah Pringle, Axios, on new models of care delivery, the outlook for reimbursement, and optimizing experiences to empower consumers
- Zachariah Reitano, Ro, talks with Jessica Damassa, WTF Health, about how direct-to-patient care can create a new model centered on patient empowerment
- Harry Cunnane, son of Congresswoman Madeleine Dean, shares his family’s journey through addiction recovery and provides a personal perspective on the urgent need for policy to ensure permanent access to telehealth services for substance abuse and behavioral health
- Alexandra Drane, ARCHANGELS, and Emily Capodilupo, WHOOP, take a fresh look at telehealth and what sleep, sex, wearables, alcohol and sandwich(es) have in common
In addition, two Main Stage panel discussions will feature industry leaders addressing the evolution of care delivery and how emerging technologies are shaping the future landscape:
- Retail Disruptors and Traditional Bricks-and-Mortar Healthcare: Creating Ecosystems in a Time of Consolidation features critical insights from Marcus Osborne, formerly with Walmart Health; Creagh Milford, CVS Health; Melissa Zimyeski, Mayo Clinic; and Christopher McCann, Current Health
- Virtual Care in Action: Patient-centered Care with Personal Health Data highlights lessons-learned by James Mault, BioIntelliSense; Drew Schiller, Validic; Julia Hu, Lark Health; and Robin Glasco, Bambü Global Healthcare Advisors
GENERAL REGISTRATION: For more information or to register, please visit the ATA2022 website for details and easy online registration.
MEDIA REGISTRATION: Please contact Gina Cella at email@example.com.
About the ATA
As the only organization completely focused on advancing telehealth, the American Telemedicine Association is committed to ensuring that everyone has access to safe, affordable, and appropriate care when and where they need it, enabling the system to do more good for more people. The ATA represents a broad and inclusive member network of leading healthcare delivery systems, academic institutions, technology solution providers and payers, as well as partner organizations and alliances, working to advance industry adoption of telehealth, promote responsible policy, advocate for government and market normalization, and provide education and resources to help integrate virtual care into emerging value-based delivery models. @americantelemed #telehealthishealth