ATA COVID-19 Response Webinar Series: Rapidly Converting to Virtual Practices - Outpatient Care During COVID-19
As we continue to grapple with the COVID-19 pandemic, more and more physician practices are turning to telehealth as a means to continue care delivery to their patient populations. Building on a recent article they co-authored for the NEJM Catalyst, Dr. Ateev Mehrotra, & Dr. Diane Brockmeyer, will be joined by Molly Shumway and Dr. Yao Liu to discuss their collective experiences trying to establish “instant virtual practices”, the challenges they faced, their biggest takeaways and their goals for the coming weeks. Their discussion will be moderated by Dr. Joe Kvedar.
- Diane Brockmeyer, MD, Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Yao Liu, MD, Director Tele-Ophthalmology Program, Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Ateev Mehrotra, MD, MPH, Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Molly Shumway, MHA, Director Telehealth Services, UW Medicine
- Joe Kvedar, MD, Professor, Harvard Medical School, Senior Advisor, Virtual Care, Partners HealthCare, President-elect ATA