ATA COVID-19 Response Webinar Series: What You Need To Know about Telehealth Documentation and Coding
Join Jennifer Bell, to learn the latest information ensuring that your claims process quickly and result in payment.
Jennifer, is a CPC credentialed consultant who also is Certified by the Healthcare Compliance Association. As a consultant and auditor with KarenZupko & Associates, Inc. she has audited over 60 telehealth notes and knows firsthand how to improve documentation—she’s coached nearly a dozen physicians and their staff on needed changes.
Topics covered include:
• Essential Code Sets: Who can do what and where
• Coding With Modifiers
• The Dos and Don’ts of Documentation
• Busting Myths About Telehealth Coverage for hospital services and phone calls
• Commercial Carrier Update
• Look into the Crystal Ball for the post-pandemic telehealth future
This event is a follow up to the very popular “Lessons Learned on Billing in the Age of COVID” webinar held 5/12. The significant volume of coding questions that were submitted during that session drive the content presented in this event.
Jennifer knows what the “hot topics” are and will cover them with specificity.
This is a can’t miss event!