Connecting the Dots in Chronic Care: How Data Insights Transform the Patient Experience
In the face of the COVID-19 health crisis, healthcare organizations and providers are faced with a massive shift in care delivery priorities. Discover the role of data in connecting care and keeping those with a chronic condition safe at home while enhancing the value of virtual visits and remote patient care. In a conversation moderated by Dr. Anand Iyer, Ann Mond Johnson will share how patient data insights enhance the value of telehealth visits with deeper communication between patients and their care team and Dr. Kenneth Snow will share specific examples of his clinical experience with digital health solutions and data recently released that demonstrated success in remote patient care.
- Discover the role of data in connecting care for those with a chronic condition and enhancing the value of telehealth, virtual visits, and remote patient care
- Gain a deeper understanding of the insights data provides to connect care and close gaps
- Get best-practice care models from real-world studies to understand the effectiveness of remote patient monitoring solutions
- Dr. Anand Iyer, Chief Strategy Officer, Welldoc
- Dr. Kenneth Snow, Medical Director, CVSHealth
- Ann Mond Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, ATA
This webinar is presented in partnership with Welldoc.