Telebehavioral Health Across the Continuum of Care
The industry is poised to continue the adoption of behavioral telehealth solutions and InSight + Regroup is focused on preparing all types of organizations by helping them understand the advantages and approaches to implementation, regardless of setting or services needed. From emergency departments to outpatient clinics, community health centers, and patients’ homes, telebehavioral health services are increasing access by meeting individuals where they need it most. Listen in as Geoffrey Boyce, CEO and Dr. Hossam Mahmoud, Medical Director of InSight + Regroup share the latest perspectives on telebehavioral healthcare and the elements of providing these needed services across the continuum care in today’s modern and evolving landscape.
Join us as we cover a variety of topics, including:
- Current trends in behavioral health and telepsychiatry
- On-demand services for hospital emergency departments
- Scheduled telebehavioral health services for outpatient, community health clinics and federally qualified health centers (FQHC)
- Direct-to-consumer services to uniquely bring life-changing behavioral care directly into people’s home
Even if you can’t join us for the live webinar, complete your registration to receive a recording of the presentation.
- Geoffrey Boyce, CEO, Insight + Regroup
- Dr. Hossam Mahmoud, Medical Director, Insight + Regroup