Insights Summit on Virtual Nursing
The American Telemedicine Association’s (ATA’s) Insights Summit on Virtual Nursing is a curated opportunity to share challenges, solutions, and lessons learned in an intimate setting that is limited to ~100 executives from top healthcare organizations.
Curated Content, Case Studies, and Networking
Attendees of this two-day summit will have access to focused content and working opportunities built and formatted by nursing executives, for nursing executives.
- All Content Sessions
- General Sessions: Keynotes, fireside chats and executive panels that address the broader challenges and potential applications of virtual nursing
- ATA Special Sessions: A focused review of the latest
policy changes shaping the landscape of virtual nursing
- Case Studies: Highly interactive, boardroom style sessions focused on end-user virtual nursing solutions
- Networking and Peer Engagement
- Opening welcome reception
- Closing dinner and awards ceremony
- Meals and Lodging
- Two-night stay at the Park Hyatt, Washington, DC
- All meals
- Post-event Executive Summary