Telehealth Around the World: What’s Different & How We Are the Same
Hosted by the International SIG of the ATA as an Open House Presentation.
A Panel Discussion Featuring:
• Augusto Ittig, MD, Presidente de la Red Iberoamericana de Salud Digital, Argentina
• Pedro Ramos, MD, Chief of Telehealth; Professor and Researcher, Telecom-CIDE; Chief Editor, Journal of the Asociación Iberoamericana de Telesalud y Telemedicina, Mexico
• Donna Henderson, President of the European Health Telematics Association, Scotland
• Susan Yamamoto, Shriners Children’s Honolulu Telehealth Coordinator and Co-chair, International SIG
• Dave Alverson, MD, Professor Emeritus, University of New Mexico, Health Sciences Center, Dept. of Pediatrics and Co-chair, International SIG