April 16, 2019
From Preventative To Proactive: How Partnerships are Re-imagining Telehealth’s Role In Healthy Aging
April 16, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. – 9:40 a.m. CDT
The number of Americans 65 and older is projected to more than double to over 98 million by 2060 – equaling 24 percent of the total population. The impact on healthcare and support services will change the way we look at every step of care delivery.
- How will technology such as passive remote monitoring impact the acceptance and adoption of telehealth by older adults?
- What is needed to remove the barriers for older adults to adopt telehealth as they continue to live independently longer and desire to manage their overall health?
- How can the telehealth continuum be improved beyond the online doctor visit?
- What technologies and modalities can incorporate a greater range of healthcare in an aging seniors home?
- David Inns, CEO, GreatCall, Inc.
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn, Health Economist, Advisor, Trend Weaver, THINK-Health and Health Populi Blog
- Chris Stenzel, National Vice President, Innovation and Business Development, Kaiser Permanente
- Patrick McIntyre, Vice President of Strategic Transformation, Best Buy