Preparing Your Organization for the Next Generation of Telehealth and Mobile Healthcare
This recording explores the evolution of telehealth. We take a deep dive into the world of telemedicine with our panel of industry experts to explore the key trends and technology driving its advancement.
Don’t miss this opportunity to understand the current state and future potential of telehealth from leading professionals in the field.
What to Expect:
- Dive into discussions about the vital connectivity network infrastructure required to seamlessly integrate emerging technologies and services, paving the way for future innovations in population health outcomes.
- Explore the potential of mobile healthcare services and their impact on accessibility to timely, quality patient care.
- Gain insights from industry leaders on navigating the intersection of technology, healthcare, and connectivity, uncovering opportunities and challenges in this rapidly evolving landscape.
- Dr. Christine Gall, Head of Healthcare Marketing – T-Mobile for Business
- Moe Beydoun, Director, Enterprise Connectivity Sales – T-Mobile for Business
- Karl Connolly, Chief Technologist – Ingram Micro Advanced Solutions
- Michael Feld, Chief Executive Officer – Pixel Health
With support from T-Mobile® for Business