May 22, 2020
Webinar Event: The State of Telehealth – COVID-19 Virtual Summit hosted by DOCSF
Join Ann Mond Johnson & Joe Kvedar for their Panel on 5/29 at 1pm EDT
Join the Digital Orthopaedics Conference San Francisco for their COVID-19 Virtual Summit on 5/29/20 beginning at 10am EDT. They have a fantastic agenda of content centered around the theme of Resuming Patient Care While Preparing for an Uncertain Future. You’ll hear from experts who will discuss:
- The latest science of SARS-CoV-2 and its impact on our workforce
- Resuming practice in a safe and responsible fashion
- Telehealth, Virtual-First and its role in the future
- Policy and regulatory changes needed to preserve access to digital technology
- Preparing for peaks, waves, and micro outbreaks of COVID19
- The impact of a global recession on the economics of health, care, education, and workforce
And be sure not to miss our own Ann Mond Johnson & Joe Kvedar as they present on The State of Telehealth (Zooming, Face-Timing, Texting — Are We Loving I.T.?) beginning at 1pm.
Click here to learn more and register for this free event!